CPCS A36 Lorry Loader (Hi-ab)
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Lorry Loader (Hi-ab) and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Carrying out pre start and running checks of the carrier vehicle & lifting appliance
- Configure the lorry loader & carrier vehicle for site & road travel
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out lifting exercises
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts at minimum & maximum radii
- Load vehicle in accordance with industry practices
- Secure loads on vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices
- Remove and reattach bucket
- Place machine in and out of service condition
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW