CPCS A26 MOBILE ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM – BOOM
This CPCS A26 Elevating Platform – Boom course will allow candidates’ to competently and safely operate on an Elevating Platform, alongside passing the CPCS Practical and Theory tests.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Check emergency lowering functions
- Configure and set for site travel
- Travel over level surfaces (all types) and uneven terrain (self propelled)
- Explain travel procedures and precautions on inclines
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Configure and set for accessing duties
- Position the platform to access a work position
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Access working points up to full operating height and reach
- Travel with a raised platform (relevant endorsement)
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? Please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW