CPCS A56 Dump Truck – Articulated Chassis
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Dump Truck – Articulated Chassis and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Basic construction, names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- Use of the operator’s handbook, etc
- Pre-use and running checks
- Set the vehicle for site and road travel
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough, undulating ground, both in a loaded and unloaded state
- Manoeuvre the vehicle in confined areas using forward and reverse direction, in a loaded and unloaded state
- Explain precautions to be taken for overhead services and other hazards
- Position the dump truck to receive loads
- Comply with loading procedures, loading entegrity and security
- Discharge loads into trenches or over edges
- Place the dump truck in an out-of-service condition
- Loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporters
- Trained operator achievement test
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
Your own venue (must meet CPCS Specifications).
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW