CPCS A73 Vehicle and Plant Marshaller
VEHICLE AND PLANT MARSHALLER COURSE AIMS
To provide thorough practical and theory training in becoming a Vehicle and Plant Marshaller; and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- To know and understand the roles of the Vehicle Driver and the Banksman in reversing operations
- The identification of areas of danger within sites
- To understand the key issues arising out of reversing and maneuvering
- Identify areas of danger for reversing vehicles
- Demonstrate recommended HSE code of signals and reversing procedure
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY. Alternatively, we can provide this course at your own venue (must meet CPCS Specifications).
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW