CPCS A09 FORWARD TIPPING DUMPER COURSE
- Carrying out pre start and running checks.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Place machine in and out of service condition.
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter.
DURATION OF TRAINING
To achieve the CPCS A09 Forward Tipping Dumper Course –
Red Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen HS&E test (within the last 2 years) followed by the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: https://www.nocnjobcards.org/CPCS/
- CITB health, safety and environment test passed no more than two years before the course start date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Can undertake pre-start, running checks and shut down procedures according to manufacturers’ handbook/manual.
- Can travel in a forward/reverse direction, through restrictions, confined areas, on level ground, undulating ground and substantial inclines, including hill start procedures.
- Can configure dumpers to receive and discharge loads.
- You will need to revise the theory questions before the course as there will only be a short time for this on the course.
ATS Group Ltd, Lillie Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW