Fire Marshal with Safe Use of Fire Extinguisher Course Overview
This course covers the role of the designated Fire Marshal. It also gives you the opportunity to learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly. The course will give the delegates the ability to identify fire hazards, take charge in the event of a fire and understand the need for fire precautions.
What will be covered in Fire Marshal Course?
- Current Fire Legislation
- Hazards within your workplace
- Hazards and threats posed by fire to people and property
- Elements of a Fire Risk Assessment
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Fire Marshal
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Why fire emergency procedures are implemented and monitored
- Distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers
- Visual demonstration in the use of Water, Dry Powder, Foam and Carbon Dioxide fire extinguishers
- Practical demonstration in the use of various types of Fire Extinguishers
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
To find out more information and to see other Health & Safety courses, please click here.
To read more about HSE guidelines, please click here.