CPCS A62 Lifting Operations Supervisor
LIFTING OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR COURSE AIMS
To provide thorough practical and theory training in becoming a Lifting Operations Supervisor; and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Understanding the British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) and Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
ATS Group, Lily Anne House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW