CPCS A49/A50 LOADER SECURER (NON-STGO or STGO)
This CPCS A49/A50 Loader Securer course will allow candidates’ to competently and safely operate on a Loader Securer, alongside passing the CPCS Practical and Theory tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a loader/securer
- Name and explain types of transporter, purpose, principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, alongside other relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks on the transporter and prime mover
- Configure and set for site and public highway travel, loaded and unloaded
- Prepare the area for loading and unloading duties
- Configure and set the transporter for loading and unloading duties
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Arrange, use and comply with communication procedures
- Load or direct and position different items of plant on and off a trailer
- Arrange, secure and ready items of plant on the trailer in preparation for travel on the public highway
- Explain legislative requirements for transporting loads on the highway
- Explain considerations when planning a route on the public highway
- State requirements to be undertaken when loading and unloading on the
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the Road Traffic Act requirements
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
Your own venue (must meet CPCS specifications), or at our Training HQ: ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? Please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW