CPCS A24 MOTORISED SCRAPER COURSE
To provide high quality training and testing in the safe and effective use of the Motorised Scraper, enabling the candidate to attain the CPCS Red Operator Card.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set for travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces – loaded and unloaded
- Maneuver in confined spaces whilst carrying loads
- Ensure the suitability of the loading and depositing area
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Position and set to load and deposit materials / ground
- Excavate various types of ground
- Transfer and deposit loads to different locations
- Form stockpiles of material
- Grade, spread and level ground and materials
- Explain push-loading techniques
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
DURATION OF TRAINING
To achieve the CPCS A24 Motorised Scraper Course –
Red Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen HS&E test (within the last 2 years) followed by the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: https://www.nocnjobcards.org/CPCS/
Your Own Venue (Must meet CPCS specifications).
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW