The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
Achievement of this qualification provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications and training such as technical, supervisory and management qualifications or positions within their own organisations. As part of lifelong learning Cskills Awards encourages learner progression. This qualification offers employment opportunities as individuals are demonstrating occupational competence by qualification achievement. This qualification will enable and/or prepare the learner to progress in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts and on completion of this qualification, progress into employment in their chosen trade or on to the following qualification: – Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Planning Lifts
To find out more about NVQs and our other courses, please click here.
For general enquiries about NVQs, please click here.