CPCS A30 PILING RIG – TRIPOD
This CPCS A30 Piling Rig – Tripod course will allow candidates’ to competently and safely operate on a Piling Rig – Tripod, alongside passing the CPCS Practical and Theory tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook
- Other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Position, configure and set for driven and bored works
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Accurately form bored piles to completion
- Comply with signals and instructions
- Maintain safe working situations
- Explain lifting requirements and limitations using a tripod piling rig
- Carry out shut down procedures
- De-rig the tripod and prepare for movement
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
Your Own Venue (Must meet CPCS specifications).
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? Please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW