This course is designed to ensure delegates are aware of both the legal and best practice requirements whilst using relevant fall protection equipment. This course can be extended to include practical demonstration and delegate assessment of the safe use and inspection of the equipment.
At the end of the session delegates will have covered the following:
- Health & Safety Legislation including Work at Height regulations 2005 and Personal Protective
- Equipment regulations 1992
- Types of fall arrest & restraint systems
- Inspection process
- Correctly don a full body safety harness
- Reporting & recording of inspections
- At the end of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is required to work at height and who uses fall arrest equipment.