From simple access towers to more complex installations, scaffolding can be found on almost all construction sites. When scaffolding is present on sites, all work carried out must be in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2009.
It is vital that workers using scaffolding understand safety requirements and can carry out operations to legislation standards to minimise risk and to protect all site workers.
Our scaffolding awareness training course is designed to give delegates a complete awareness of their responsibilities regarding the planning and management of scaffolding.
This course is open to any workers who work on scaffolding, including, bricklayers, plumbers and electricians.
At the end of this one day scaffold training course candidates will be able to identify a range of risks associated with working at height and possess the necessary understanding of all current legislation.
- Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand their legal responsibilities relating to the control of scaffolding on site
- Identify issues and hazards with scaffold construction
- Identify where and when scaffold designs are required
- Understand the competency framework for scaffolders working on site
- Demonstrate an understanding of current assembly best practice.
This is a one day course.
ATS Group, Tadley, Silchester.
The course can be undertaken at one of our network of training centres or at your premises*
The course is a combination of classroom based theory, including a multiple choice exam, along with a practical exercise involving the inspection of a mock scaffold.