CPCS A32 SOIL LANDFILL COMPACTOR COURSE
This course will allow candidates’ to competently and safely operate an A32 Soil Landfill Compactor, alongside passing the CPCS Practical and Theory tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a Soil Landfill Compactor operator
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, alongside the relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and ready for travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Position, configure and set for driven works
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Accurately install displacement piles to completion
- Comply with signals and instructions
- Maintain safe working situations
- Explain lifting requirements and limitations using a piling rig
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the de-rigging, loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance.
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
Your own venue (Must meet CPCS specifications).
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? Please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW