CPCS A22 TRACKED LOADING SHOVEL COURSE
This CPCS A22 Tracked Loading Shovel course will allow candidates’ to competently and safely operate a Tracked Loading Shovel, alongside passing the CPCS Practical and Theory tests.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology associated with the Tracked Loading Shovel
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set for site and highway travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces; laden and unladen
- Maneuver in confined spaces
- Configure and set for extraction and loading duties
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Extract differing types of materials from stockpiles and other sources
- Form stockpiles of segregated materials and construct (temporary) ramps
- Sort and place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
- Spread and level ground and materials
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
DURATION OF TRAINING
See Training Guidance
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at: www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
OTHER CPCS COURSES
Looking for other courses or categories? Please click here to view our full list of CPCS training courses.
CHECK A CPCS CARD OR QUALIFICATION NOW